Friday 30 July 2010

Bradford Animation Festival

Just finished compiling a DVD screener and press kit for my submission to the Bradford Animation Festival, they have a 'Short, Shorts' category for pieces under 3 minutes in length so I thought i'd submit my infographic. It's free to submit so I thought i'd just try my chances.....you can't win a race if you're not in it afterall.

I suppose one thing that may help my cause is that the museum where it is held (Bradford Media Museum) has got a retro video games exhbition on until the end of the year, and most of the games that are referenced in my animation will actually be playable in the foyer.

If anything, doing this has at least helped me to better under the submission process....and getting stuff played on a cinema screen. My class will probably be going to the festival later on this year when we start back so it'd be pretty amazing if we got to see my piece in a cinema, i'm not holding my breath though....gotta be realistic.


Tested it in my DVD player....it works fine! ....it's now in the post.

No comments:

Post a Comment