Saturday 24 July 2010

Infographic update

I decided to polish up some of the issues with my infographic piece from earlier on in the year, these were as follows:

  • Gaping hole between road and pavement following the transition from previous scene.
  • Mario curtain ('video games can be healthy') entering too earlier - causing confusion.
  • Asteroids too static, explosions too subtle.
  • Pong SFX timed with animation clashes with music tempo.

I've sorted all these things out as well as adjusted the volume of some of the SFX which I felt were perhaps a little too overpowering. The one issue that remains unchanged is the animated polevault, i'm happy to leave it as it is but in the future I will definately take a different approach to doing things in this way as it didn't feel right at the time either.....at the time it was a case of producing something that worked.

Let me know what you think. Also I now have a profile on Behance where there are some ideas gen scribbles for this on there, take a look!

http://www.behance.net/TokyoBob

If you're on Behance yourself then let me know.


No comments:

Post a Comment