Tuesday 20 July 2010

Chat Roulette

So last night I checked out this Chat Roulette thing which everyone was talking about a while ago, first and foremost I wouldn't advise anyone trying it out in a public place....it most definately is NOT 'safe for work'!
In case you don't know what it is, it's basically a website that automatically pairs you (and your webcam) with another person in the world, but it seems that most people using it appear to be looking for quick (adult) thrills as I found that about 6 out of every 10 channel changes were of males doing various dirty things with certain parts of their body, and I in fact only came across one person who was actually looking to chat to someone.

But the reason I went on was because of the random humour aspect which made it popular, I quite like this one:




So anyhoos....after just having a look for a bit, I just drew a face on a piece of paper and held that up in front of my webcam....and surprisingly I got quite a number of people amused as they tried to imitate the face.

So I started taking some snaps! ....it was actually quite fun.



No comments:

Post a Comment