Thursday 1 July 2010

New tee preview

About a year or two ago I started doing a few designs for shirts relating to some of my favourite movies, whenever I go websites that offer film-related shirts it's always the same movies.....'Ghostbuters', 'The Karate Kid', 'Batman', 'The Goonies', etc.....this isn't a bad thing because I love all of these movies. But you rarely see designs for the less widely known cult hits....and never any for Hong Kong cinema, which i'm a fan of. So I decided to make my own.

I did a few subtle designs referencing the films 'The Running Man' and 'Escape from New York' that only big fans of those movies would recognise, but since then it's been on the back-burner. Until now. I'm going to do some more better quality designs over the summer and today I just started the first one, it's going to be a collage of scenes from one of my all-time favourites 'Wheels on Meals'.....which i'm a huge fan of.

I'm liking the way it's looking so far, the aim is to have a parallel setting down the shirt so that everything fits together neatly. What d'you reckon?




....i'm toying with the idea of putting the main cast list on the side of the van in the red title colour, but i'll wait until i've finished everything else before deciding this.

No comments:

Post a Comment