Thursday 15 July 2010

Inception - Why I HAVE to see this movie.

I've always believed that there is something more to dreams than we understand, i've often considered possible options such as previous life experiences or visions that link us to seperate/alternative dimensions including the posibility of life after death. I also believe that there is more to deja vu than we know as i've experienced a number of events in recent years which I am positive of having happened previously. I'm interested to see what ideas this film has to bring to the table....

But most of all it is the initial trailer that first caught my attention a few months back, there is a scene in which the landscape bends up and over upons itself....this is very similar imagery to a recurring dream that I have been having since I was younger in which a cataclismic earthquake shifts the tectonic plates causing the earth to collapse. This may seem silly to you, but that's my mind, and i'm going to see this movie. Whose with me?!


No comments:

Post a Comment